Snapchat is a social network where users can have fun and be very creative.
The main use of Snapchat is to share videos and photos in which you can put anything you want. We can enter contacts and then talk to them individually or in groups.
It has options that allow users to customize their publications to their tastes.
One advantage Snapchat has over other social networks is the ability to send videos or photos quickly.
Everything in the application is temporary and will disappear in a short time. That’s why you don’t need to delete the content as it can happen like when you want to delete photos from Instagram.
But if you are here it is because you want to know how to delete Snapchat account and in this article we are going to explain the steps you need to take, both to do it from your PC and from your smartphone.
How to delete a Snapchat account on PC?
- You have to go to the main page of the application.
- Scroll down the app and look for the Community section and then the Help option.
- Under Help look for My Account and Security in the options on the left and then Account Information.
- When you have clicked on Account Information at the bottom there will be an option to Delete my account where it is explained how to do it.
- To delete the account you will need to go to the Snapchat Account Portal.
- It will ask you to log in with the account and once logged in it will take you directly to the form to delete it.
- Finally you will have to enter your username and password again and click Continue.
How to delete Snapchat account on phone?
- First log in with the account you want to delete.
- You will have to click on the profile picturethat will be on the top left and then you will have togo to Settings, which is a gear that will be on the top right.
- When you are inside you have to click on More information and then click on Help.
- Within Help you have to click on My Account and Security and then on Account Security.
- Then search and click on Delete my account.
- Once you have clicked on it you will go to another window where you will have to click on Delete your account again.
- When you have clicked on Delete your account a window will appear with a text message. There you will have to click on Account Portal.
- You will have to log in again and you will be redirected to close the profile.
Deleting your Snapchat account takes time, but following the steps we have given you in this article you will be able to do it without major inconvenience.
If you still have any doubts or need to ask us any questions, please feel free to use the comments section. We will get back to you as soon as possible.